Subscription Options: A monthly subscription option is being considered. If this is something you would like to see, email us at email@example.com
Payment Methods: We accept all forms of payment, but credit card or PayPal payment methods are preferred. If you have a form of payment not accepted on our website just email us and we will try to work with you any way possible.
Other Products In The Works: Be on the look our for tons of new products! We will soon offer a full line of hair and shower products, as well as additional tools and swag items!
- Virgin Argan Oil: Rich in vitamin E, carotenes, antioxidants and essential fatty acids
- Pure Jojoba Oil: Promotes strength, closely resembles skins natural sebum, rich in omega 9 fatty acid, vitamins A, B, D, and E
- Vitamin E Oil: Anti-inflammatory, regenerating, antioxidant, preservative that promotes hair strength and growth through improved blood flow
- Sweet Almond Oil: Excellent emollient, Rich in proteins and essential fatty acids, vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, D, and E
- Apricot Kernel Oil: Omega 9 and omega 6 fatty acids, rich in vitamin B17, vitamin A, B, and E
- Avocado Oil: Monounsaturated oil with anti-aging and anti-bacterial benefits, rich in vitamins A, B1, B2, D, E, and beta carotene
- Pumpkin Seed Oil: Rich in antioxidants and polyunsaturated fatty acids, rich in vitamin E and omega 9 fatty acid
- Hempseed Oil: Omega 6 and omega 3 fatty acids, rich in vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B6, C, D and E
- Grapeseed Oil: Rich in antioxidants and nutrients, high contents of essential fatty acids
Which BW Product is Right for My Beard/Mustache: Beard Oils is great for any beard! From stubble to the yeard, all beards and the skin underneath benefit greatly from beard oil solo or in combination with any grooming regimen. Beard Balm is a great option for beards with a bit more length to help lock in beard oil, while adding to the amazing power punch of ingredients to maximize beard health. Additionally, balm helps style your beard and tame flyaways. Beard Butter is an amazing hybrid product that gives you most of the benefits of balm without the bees wax. Butter doesn’t offer as much hold as a balm, but can still get the job done. Butter is great both during the day or as a nighttime conditioner. Butter is one of our most versatile beard products! Mustache Wax can be used with an epic mustache with or without a beard. Mustache wax is much more focused on providing styling hold for your handlebar stache or other sweet mustache styles. Try them all to find out what works best with your beard!
How Often Should I Wash My Beard: Borden Wallace Grooming Co. beard wash is gentle enough for daily use, but for maximum beard health we suggest washing your beard 2 times per week. On days you do not wash your beard, we suggest “Co-Washing” with our beard conditioner to help wipe away dirt and grime while not stripping your beard of it’s oils etc.